- This event has passed.
Brews & Dominos Tournament
July 26, 2015
Join Legacy Caribbean Craft Brewery and Sud Swap for our Brews & Dominos Tournament featuring the best Craft Beers, Music, Prizes, Dominos and more!
Get your teams together, save your spot and play for Prizes and bragging right ONLY 8 TEAMS WILL PLAY. Once the spots are paid registration will close. Send your team information to Legacybrewery@gmail.com and use our PayPal button below.
Register Your Team Now
Use the following PayPal Button to register your team online. Deadline is July 12th to qualify.
BREWS AND DOMINOS TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED AND HAVE PAID TOURNAMENT FEE OF $30.00 PER TEAM OF 2 PLAYERS BY NO LATER THAN JULY 12th 2015
• BE ON TIME. Do not leave the building; doing so can delay the tournament and you may be disqualified.
• THE TIME LIMIT ON MATCHES will be exactly 25 minutes. (Those intentionally delaying the game will be warned. If slow play continues, the player playing too slowly may be disqualified from the tournament.)
• CHANGING PARTNERS is not permitted
• NO SINGLES MATCHES
• NO CHEATING is permitted by word, deed, or action, including trying to transfer information to a partner. Any suspected cheating should immediately be called to the attention of the floor judge. Do not wait until after the game or hand. A 50-point penalty or expulsion from the tournament can be the result of cheating.
• DRINKING is allowed. SMOKING, LOUD TALKING, USING PROFANITY, OR SLAPPING DOMINOES DOWN ON THE TABLE IS NOT ALLOWED. Those breaking dominoes will be required to pay for a new set. Smoking must be done outside the building in a designated area. Spectators cannot talk to players during a game.
• FIRST TO GO DOWN is determined by shuffling the dominoes and drawing. The high draw wins the down. The person to the right of downer will shuffle each time. Players MUST play the hand given. Players will draw in order.
• NO REDRAW OR RESHUFFLE is permitted due to voids in suits or too many doubles.
• ALL DOMINOES NOT IN THE SHUFFLE are the responsibilities of all players. If some are accidentally left out, they will be returned to the deck and reshuffled. If they are intentionally left out, refer to a judge for a ruling.
• DOMINOES EXPOSED during the shuffle will be reshuffled. Dominoes exposed while drawing a hand will be accepted by the person exposing it.
• MISPLAYED DOMINO, if caught before the next person plays or passes, will be played elsewhere on the table, if it will play. If it will not play, it will be turned face-up on the table and played at the first opportunity by the person making the error. Prior to the next play, the player with the turned-up domino must play or pass. If the misplayed domino is not caught before the next person passes or plays, it will stand as a played domino.
• IF PLAYED OUT OF TURN, a domino will be left face-up on the table and played at the first opportunity.
• BLOCKED GAME. The lowest number of points gets the points in the opponent’s hand(s). (In the case of a tie, no one gets the points.)
• PICKING OPPONENTS are chosen by lottery on game day,
BRACKETS ARE SET BY 2:15 PM on game day